Set high on the side of Mount Ngongotaha with extensive views of Rotorua city, Lake Rotorua, geothermal areas and surrounding hinterlands, Skyline Rotorua provides the ideal venue for a day of family fun, a romantic evening for two, or an event with that all important wow factor.
- Take the Gondela up and down or pick an alternative way to get back down
- Race down with the force of gravity in a Luge
- Fly through the air with Zoom Ziplines
- Take a mountain bike and experience world class downhill mountain biking
- Enjoy the luge, a fun-filled gravity ride with three tracks available for sedate to thrilling action.
- Explore constellations, look for a shooting star and discover planets invisible to the naked eye with the new Skyline Rotorua Stargazing experience.
- Visit New Zealand’s first and only Jelly Belly Concept Store and Gallery – where you will find over 100 different flavours and novelty gifts to purchase.
- Get hoisted 50 metres up from above Skyline Rotorua in a 3 seated Skyswing, reaching 150 kph. Excellent choice if you want to test your limits.
Skyline Rotorua is an all weather attraction, and is open every day of the year for dining, luging and gondola rides.
For their restaurant, check Stratosfare Rotorua – Skyline Restaurant.