About Stay and Play
About Us – Stay and Play New Zealand Tourism Connections
Stay and Play is a collective of Tourism related businesses sharing promotional opportunities, through online, social media and mini-brochure distribution channels, to benefit anyone planning to travel to New Zealand.
- Collective promotions provide benefits for all. A visitor may be aware of one product, and when browsing the information, becomes aware of another. The greater the awareness of what is available the longer a visitor will stay, and the more they will do. This is the concept behind Stay and Play New Zealand Tourism Connections.
- Stay and Play provides an online platform for New Zealand based Tourism businesses to be profiled individually and within the New Zealand Collections.
- The Stay and Play New Zealand Tourism Collections make it easy to:
- Plan a New Zealand Vacation
- Plan School Excursions and Education Tours
- Explore Adventure Options
- Plan your Cruise Day in Port
- Plan your Wedding, Honeymoon, or Hens or Stags events
- Identify tourism businesses following sustainable practices
- Know where to dine and shop during your travels
- Plan your visit to Cambridge
- Plan your visit to Rotorua
- Have prices, contacts and opening hours at your fingertips
- Social media provides relevant, up to the minute information, builds brand affinity and a relationship with the audience, and an opportunity to engage with the travelling public.
- Mini brochures displays are strategically located in high visitor traffic areas, providing information for visitors as they travel throughout the wider Rotorua region.
Building strong brand awareness, with availability of current and topical information, encourages our visitors to Stay longer and Play more in New Zealand.
More about Stay and Play
Stay and Play New Zealand Tourism Connections
Founder and Managing Director
Bottom line is if information is easy to access, and is inspiring, visitors will Stay longer, and Play more in New Zealand!
Kay's background includes sales and marketing, hospitality, attraction management, central reservations, and cruise sector initiatives.
Between 2015-2017 Kay volunteered in Santo, Vanuatu, as Tourism Business Development Advisor, working with local tourism operators to maximise opportunities within traditional tourism, and the cruise tourism sector, without losing their authenticity and cultural values.
Stay and Play Services
ONLINE PROMOTIONS & SOCIAL MEDIA includes:
- Multiple website listings
- Regular posts on Stay and Play Instagram collective feed
- Regular posts on Stay and Play Facebook collective page
MINI BROCHURE DISTRIBUTION
- Over 50 display units within wider Rotorua region
- Strategically located in high visitor traffic areas
- Regularly serviced